Hydraulic Screening Bucket
Hydraulic screening buckets are installed on construction machinery such as excavators and loaders. The hydraulic power is from the original engine of the construction machinery. The excavator operator controls the rolling shaft of the bucket by operating the foot panel in the cab, and the rolling shaft is rotated in the forward and reverse directions to crush and mix the materials in the bucket.
The mixed material falls down under the action of the rolling shaft and the material’s own weight. The loading process of screening crushing bucket is the same as the ordinary bucket. If the rolling shaft does not move, the material will not fall down.
– Reduced weight with high quality abrasion resistant material.
– Trapezoidal or triangle bucket profile is available.
– Available for a side angle from 45° up to 66°degree.
– Suitable for excavators from 5 to 45 tons.
– Cutting edge mounted with two strong teeth for better soil penetration.
– Ideal for trenching and landscaping.
Main features of hydraulic screening bucket:
– Sturdy structure, strong power transmission, wide applications, can work in wet and viscous conditions, wearing parts can be replaced.
– Heavy-duty welded frame structure and wearing parts made of special wear-resistance steel.
– Heavy-duty motors provide reliable power and high torque to start and run the screening crushing bucket.
– The motor is placed inside of the frame to avoid any external damage
– Bearing protection device protects bearing from wear and tear by treated materials
– Lubricating oil in the chain box maintains effective lubrication and reduces wear on the transmission system.
– Crush the material evenly.
– Even materials with high moisture content can be processed efficiently.
– Product maintenance is easy.
– Connected to the edge of the bucket, the bucket capacity can be increased by 30%.
– One-click screening of materials without scrolling the axis back and forth.
– Self-cleaning rolling shaft design is adopted for cleaning.
1. Pipeline construction, fine soil screening of pipes, back-filling of fine soils, screening of top soil.
2. Industrial applications: screening loadable coal slurry, crush glass, crush asphalt, construction waste and mix sediment
3. Composting operation: composting organic manure for animal manure, crushing green garbage compost, and crushing bark compost Stable treatment: stable base layer, stable clay, stable soil and lime.